Employers using the UK Sport website to advertise their vacancies will soon benefit from a new UK Sport ‘jobs in sport’ portal, which has been created with user experience at the heart of its transformation.
The new portal will permit companies to create an account, allowing them to upload jobs without UK Sport approval* and edit or delete jobs at any time with immediate results.
So, what’s changed?
- The UK Sport ‘Jobs in Sport’ portal will now require minimal administration from UK Sport staff meaning you have more control over what you post, when your jobs go live and who can then edit them
- Upon entering the new ‘jobs in sport’ portal for the first time, you’ll be required to create a company account. This will then be sent to a UK Sport administrator for approval to ensure only legitimate UK sports industry employers are able to advertise on the platform
- Throughout the upload process, company review is now the only stage that you’ll need UK Sport approval
- Once your company account has been approved you will receive a confirmation e-mail and will be able to log-in to your company account via your username and password
- Once you have accessed your company account, the posting of jobs is completely in your hands
- At this stage you will be able to post multiple jobs at one time without needing approval from UK Sport
- You will then be able to edit live jobs including the title, content and closing/interview dates
- Another new feature allows you to add up to five users to your company account, allowing you a better and more flexible user experience when managing jobs
- You will also be able to access and edit your jobs wherever you are, with the new ‘jobs in sport’ portal responsive to all digital devices including smartphones and tablets
Important notice for all current ‘jobs in sport’ portal users
The new UK Sport ‘jobs in sport’ portal will be launched the week commencing Monday 2 December and at this time, all live and historical job posts will be deleted. If your job is live and being advertised by UK Sport on or during the week commencing Monday 2 December then it will no longer be visible and you will have to follow the above steps to re-advertise your vacancy.
You can continue to upload jobs between now and 2nd December, but please be aware of the upcoming changes if you do so. ;
Please also note that for those who currently use the ‘jobs in sport’ portal purely for searching for jobs, the process will remain the same. This means you will not have to create an account to search or apply for vacancies and the only change will be an improved user experience and;l
If you have any questions about the upcoming changes, please e-mail email@example.com
*Please be aware the current and following terms and conditions will still apply and UK Sport are unable to advertise roles which meet the following criteria:
- Jobs which do not specify at least a salary range or minimum (i.e. 'competitive' or 'dependent on candidate')
- Jobs which do not meet the National Minimum Wage
- Unpaid internships
- Voluntary roles requiring specific qualifications, hours or a long list of duties
- Roles posted by recruitment agencies
- Roles outside of the UK