Talent 2012: Paralympic Potential
Talent 2012: Paralympic Potential was a campaign, run by the UK Talent Team in partnership with ParalympicsGB, seeking sportsmen and women with the potential to become Paralympic champions in 2012. The purpose was to find individuals who may have undiscovered talents in a number of Paralympic sports.
Individuals who could answer yes to the following questions were encouraged to apply:
- Do you have an impairment?
- Do you have a UK Passport (or are you eligible for one)?
- Are you aged between 15 and 35 years old?
- Do you have a sporting background in any sport?
- Do you have the desire, commitment and determination to win?
- Are you up for a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Read about our 'Talent 2012: Paralympic Potential' athletes, who have achieved success in Paralympic sport and have the chance to make the podium in 2012.
Applications are now closed! You can follow all our talent campaigns on the UK Sport page on Facebook.