International Development Through Sport
Working in partnership to inspire, empower and transform lives through sport
More information can be found on the International Inspiration website.
IN is an international development charity that harnesses the power of sport to transform the lives of some of the poorest children in the world by giving them the chance to play sport, develop their skills and confidence and live healthier, happier and safer lives.
Through sport IN can identify and develop the young leaders of tomorrow, raise aspirations of girls, boys and children with disabilities, tackle daunting health challenges and build bridges in places scarred by conflict and natural disasters.
IN works with local organisations in the developing world to support community-based projects that use sport as a means to:
- Empower girls and children with disabilities
- Develop young leaders and educators with sport and life skills
- Deliver effective HIV/AIDS education and awareness
- Offer disaster and trauma relief and rehabilitation
- Assist with peace-building in communities affected by conflict.
IN is registered in England & Wales both as a charity and as a company. UK Sport services and provides strategic and programme management support through a Contract for Services.