The biggest multi-sport talent identification campaign in British history, #DiscoverYour Gold, aims to identify talented young athletes who have the potential to become future champions > APPLY HERE
Over 20 sports are involved in #DiscoverYour Gold, a partnership between UK Sport, the English Institute of Sport (EIS), and a range of National Governing Bodies, targeting 15-24 year olds* to be fast-tracked into the exciting world of high performance sport.
#DiscoverYour Gold has five strands, each of which will identify athletes with some specific requirements. Find out more about the strands in the frequently asked questions (FAQ) documents linked below:
• #DiscoverYour Power - athletes with a speed or power background for sports including Track Cycling, Skeleton and Canoe Sprint. Read FAQs
• #DiscoverYour ParaPotential - athletes over 15 years old (*no upper age limit), with an eligible impairment suitable for para sports. For a full list of sports please refer to FAQs. Read FAQs
• #DiscoverYour Fight - athletes with or without a combat sport background who are interested in sports including Taekwondo, Judo and Women’s Boxing. Read FAQs
• #DiscoverYour Giant - tall strong male athletes (over 188cm tall) and female athletes (over 178cm tall) for sports including Rowing and Netball. Read FAQs
• #DiscoverYour Freestyle - athletes who have a background in creative and artistic sports such as gymnastics or acrobatics, along with other performance and extreme activities, for sports including Freestyle Ski and Snowboard (Park and Pipe). Read FAQs