Win tickets to the Glasgow UCI Track World CupSubscribe
Grace Cullen 09 November 2012
As London 2012 showed, watching live sport can be inspirational, and this weekend UK Sport will be giving you the opportunity to experience that first-hand, with three pairs of tickets to the sold out UCI Track World Cup in Glasgow to give away.
Taking place between 16-18 November, the Track World Cup is a qualifying event for the 2013 Track World Championships and the GB squad will feature seven gold medallists from London 2012. The event will also see two-time Olympic Gold medallist Ed Clancy make the transition from Endurance to the Sprint discipline.
Tickets for the event, which is supported by UK Sport’s National Lottery funded events programme, sold out in less than an hour when they went on sale in August. UK Sport is now offering three people the chance to win a pair of tickets for the event and experience the exhilaration of world class track cycling, live.
To be in with a chance of winning, look out for the quiz questions on UK Sport’s Twitter feed, @uk_sport, this weekend (10-11 November). The first three people to answer both questions correctly will each win a pair of tickets.
For more on the UCI Track World Cup visit www.trackworldcup.co.uk/
Terms and conditions
1. Tickets are for the evening session (from 6.15pm) on Saturday 17 November at the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome in Glasgow.
2. Two questions will be asked on Sunday 11 November 2012.
3. To enter, tweet your answers to both competition questions to @uk_sport on Sunday 11 November 2012.
4. The first three people to tweet the two correct answers to @uk_sport will win a pair of tickets each.
5. Both answers must be sent together in one tweet.
6. You must be 16 years of age or over to enter the competition. Note that under 16s can attend the event provided they are accompanied by an adult.
7. Winners will be notified by Twitter direct message by 12pm on Monday 12 November 2012.
8. Winners must provide a valid postal address via Twitter direct message which the tickets can be sent to. We will not pass this to third parties.
9. Entrants consent to their names being released for the purposes of announcing the winners.
10. You cannot exchange the tickets for an alternative prize or cash prize.
11. UK Sport reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time.
12. Tickets are strictly not for resale and must only be used by the named winner of the competition.
13. UK Sport is the promoter of this competition. For any feedback, and to find out the names of the winners, we can be reached at: UK Sport, 40 Bernard Street, WC1N 1ST.