Talent 2016: Tall and Talented
An exciting initiative to find the next generation of Olympic gold medallists with the drive and passion to succeed in rowing and basketball.
- Aged between 15 and 22 years old
- Exceptionally tall (men over 190cm and women over 180cm)
- Competing in any sport at a MINIMUM of county/regional level
- Quick, agile and skilful AND/OR fit, powerful and strong
- Mentally tough and competitive
- Up for a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of Britain’s sporting elite
No prior experience in rowing, basketball or any specific sport was required. We were looking for raw sporting talent with the capacity to develop under the guidance of elite level coaches in a world class training environment.
- Phase Two Testing - Rowing