TdFHUB2014 Ltd was the not-for-profit company set up by UK Sport to co-ordinate planning for the opening three stages of the Tour de France in England in July 2014.
TDFHUB2014 worked closely with Welcome to Yorkshire, Transport for London, local authorities, the police, transport authorities and others to bring together the work of all those involved in making 2014 the best ever start to the Tour de France.
TdFHUB2014 Ltd was dissolved after the Tour.
Read the headline report of the UK stages of The Tour de France
Read the full evaluation report of the UK stages of The Tour de France
Read the Full Accounts from the UK stages of the Tour de France
Read the final TDFHUB report
Our Executive Team
- Sir Rodney Walker - Chair, TdFHUB2014 Ltd
- Gary Verity - Joint Vice Chair, TdFHUB2014 Ltd & Chief Executive, Welcome to Yorkshire
- Cllr Keith Wakefield - Joint Vice Chair, TdFHUB2014 Ltd & Leader, Leeds City Council
- Cllr Sarah Brown - Executive Councillor for Community Wellbeing, Cambridge City Council
- Jonny Clay - Cycle Sport and Membership Director, British Cycling
- Dennis Hone - Independent Board Member (Chief Executive Officer, London Legacy Development Corporation)
- Philip Kimberley - Chair, England Hockey & Non-Executive Director, UK Sport
- Cllr Ann Naylor - Cabinet Member for Public Health and Wellbeing, Essex County Council
- Ben Plowden - Director, Surface Strategy and Planning, Transport for London
- Amy Rice-Thomson - Independent Board Member (Deputy Director, Custody, National Offender Management Service)
- Nicky Roche - Chief Executive, TdFHUB2014 Ltd
- Cllr John Weighell - Leader, North Yorkshire County Council
- Nicky Roche - Chief Executive
- Peter Addison-Child - Event Communications Director
- Bob Brayshaw – Safety and Security Director
- Peter Dodd – Stakeholder management Director
- Alex Nancolas – C3 Director
- Dave Pearson – Highways and Transport Director
- James Tibbetts – Event Operations Director
- Jill Gough - Head of Programme Office
- Naomi Eastwood - Finance Manager
- Julia Shemilt - Business Manager
As a company, we are committed to reporting openly on preparations for the arrival of the Tour. We will honour this commitment through three ”Readiness Reports” which describe our plans and progress.
Find out about the Tour de France Grand Départ 2014