|Salary||Dependent on qualifications and experience|
|Type of contract||Part time|
We are seeking an experienced gymnastics coach to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 during curricular time and after school.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in sport with the chance for personal and professional development, including training to enhance your skills and gain further coaching qualifications.
- Passionate about coaching with a desire to inspire young people.
- Experience working with children or coaching in a school environment is beneficial.
- Recognised qualification in gymnastics and dance.
- Child Protection certificate.
- First Aid certificate (assistance to obtain this can be provided prior to employment).
- Eligible for enhanced DBS (formerly known as CRB) clearance with no convictions.
- Plan a range of innovative coaching sessions and programmes.
- Set up and deliver high quality sports coaching sessions to children and young people.
- Develop and inspire young people to live and lead active lifestyles.
- Produce accurate assessments and reports on children and young people's progress.
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com