Win tickets to the 2016 Gymnastics World Cup
We’re offering you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Gymnastics World Cup at the Emirates Arena in Glasgow on 12 March 2016.
The World Cup is the last chance to see the world’s best – including British athletes Max Whitlock, Dan Purvis and Claudia Fragapane - take to the floor before Rio 2016.
There are two pairs of ticket up for grabs – to be in with a chance of winning, simply fill out our competition form and answer the question.
Competition Form Link Found Here!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition.
2. Entries can also enter by post by sending their name, contact email address and the answer to EveryRoadtoRio Gymnastics Competition, UK Sport, 21 Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3HF
3. Employees or workers (including their family members) at UK Sport, the English Institute of Sport or the Sports Councils of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, the British Paralympic Association, the British Olympic Association National Governing Bodies of Olympic & Paralympic Sports (including their members) Department of Culture Media & Sport and Camelot are not permitted to enter.
4. The winner will win a pair of tickets to Gymnastics World Cup at Emirates Arena, Glasgow on 12 March 2016.
5. The prize does not include travel or accommodation.
6. The winner will need to collect their ticket office at the venue’s box office on the day of competition. The winner will need to produce proof of identification (including proof of age) and email confirmation of the tickets, otherwise they could be refused access to the event.
7. The competition will close at midnight on Tuesday 2 March 2016 and the draw will take place on Wednesday 3 March 2016 by an independent person.
8. All entries with the correct answer to the question will be entered into the draw which will take place at UK Sport’s offices by an independent person.
9. Winners will be contacted by UK Sport to establish if they would like to attend. UK Sport will not be liable to the winner for any event/session which the winner cannot attend.
10. The winner cannot exchange the tickets for an alternative prize or cash prize or transfer tickets to another person.
11. We will not pass entrant name, email address, phone number to third parties except for the winner whose name will be passed on to the venue for the purpose of ticket collection. All entrants personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If entrants have registered for exclusive offers, you consent that UK Sport will communicate with you via email about them.
12. Entrants consent to their names being released for the purposes of announcing the winner.
13. UK Sport reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time.
14. Tickets are strictly not for resale and must only be used by the named winners of the competition.
15. UK Sport is the promoter of this competition. For any feedback, and to find out the name of the winner, contact EveryRoadtoRio Gymnastics Competition, UK Sport, 21 Bloomsbury Street, WC1B 3HF or email@example.com with the email title ‘EveryRoadtoRio’.